website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

George_D

21 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I'm not so sure about that, especially with some of them playing in the NBA play-offs, but the fact we're hosting means our federation will be pushing hard for them to play.

I don't buy this, as any player who doesn't make the NBA Finals will have around a month between the end of the playoffs and the qualification tournament. There only player who might face a quick turnaround is Chris Boucher. 

Just now, Laraja said:

Groups

Group in Belgrade :SRB

Group A :SRB:DOM:NZL

Group B :ITA:PUR:SEN

Group in Kaunas :LTU

Group A :LTU:VEN:KOR

Group B :POL:SLO:ANG

Group in Split :CRO

Group A :RUS:GER:MEX

Group B :CRO:BRA:TUN

Group in Victoria :CAN

Group A :CAN:GRE:CHN

Group B :CZE:TUR:URU

That's actually not that bad for us. Lithuania and Slovenia are perhaps better, but I think we can beat other teams.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Group in Canada obviously toughest but we should've known that cause Canada comes from pot 4. In Kaunas probably the easiest with huge questionmark of Dončić playing. Generaly, we can't say much until we see which players will show up. It should be Serbia and Italy in Belgrade with Serbia being favorites, but it won't be a walk in a park. Lithuania vs Slovenia if Dončić plays in Kaunas, in Split Croatia, Brazil, Germany, Russia, the most even group and in Victoria it should go down between Canada and Greece if Giannis plays. If he doesn't then maybe the Turks could surprise but Canada favorites.