website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

Just now, dodge said:

Hi folks,

Irish man here. Been tracking our qualification and medal hopes for about 3/4 games now. Only discovered this place recently and have lurked for a couple of weeks.  Hoping to contribute as Tokyo approaches

:yes

We’re glad to have you :yes. New members that chat with the community are our favorite.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, Oldira said:

Hi All, 

have been following this site since before Rio but have only recently started engaging. Great to find fellow Olympic fans from all over the world. 

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t welcome you to the forum when you joined. For some reason I thought you were an old user, my bad.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Not entirely sure how real this account is :p If so, welcome though. Big Mac or Quarterpounder?

image.png

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Agger said:

Or a Russian Usain Bolt?  :mumble:

Would this one be a fan of the Swedish men's handball team then?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It makes me very happy to officially welcome the much talked about @brunamoura to the forum!! Your fan club is happy to see you on here :p:thumbup: