website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

36 minutes ago, Thagard said:

Hello.

I've been part of this in the past but somehow always had this issue of lack of time - easy quitting.... LOL

However, Totallympics forum was always something that was missing, so here I am again, trying to get and give my best out of my passion for sport. :)

It's nice to meet you all again. :)

Welcome back! What was your old usernae? I guess one of these? If you find it, I can merge the accounts, and then you can let me know which username you prefer to keep.

2 minutes ago, Thagard said:

Yes, I think TahkamUnkit and GregorCoppi :d but I think I want to stick to this new username and no need to unify the accounts.

No problem, I have kept this username, but merged the accounts so your account has some "history" ;) Welcome back!

• 1 month later...

Thanks @Olympian1010 and hi to everyone! :hatoff: 

I've lurked as a guest on the forum for a few years now and thought it was about time I signed up. I've been enjoying the Commonwealth Games the past few days and always feel like I'm missing something after a multi-event ends, but not long to wait for the European Championships!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to extend a proper welcome to @TeamGB @Josh @esube :hatoff: Hope to see you around on the forum :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to extend a formal Totallympics welcome to @RiderJake :cycling::hatoff:

Hope to see you around the forum!

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 6 months later...