website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Are you calling Totallympics Media crappy? :yikes:

Where’s that “how dare you button” when I actually need it. We’re already acquainted from Twitter by the way. We’ve had some really fun discussions about international sports, and (more importantly for @bmo) American Football.

Lol. I'm talking about my crappy Microsoft Word Press formatted blog. But yes, big American Football guy here, time to grow the game!

2 minutes ago, JohnFoyne said:

Lol. I'm talking about my crappy Microsoft Word Press formatted blog. But yes, big American Football guy here, time to grow the game!

Hey, blog’s a blog. We all have to start somewhere. Totallympics Media wasn’t even a thing this time last year. Me and @Vojthas had just begun planning our first podcast episode around this time last year.

Well in terms of American Football fans around here, you have @Monzanator and then @bmo (who runs a college football publication I believe). Myself and bmo are both Lions fans. I can’t remember who Monzanator cheers for. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

Are you calling Totallympics Media crappy? :yikes:

Where’s that “how dare you button” when I actually need it. We’re already acquainted from Twitter by the way. We’ve had some really fun discussions about international sports, and (more importantly for @bmo) American Football.

How Dare You Greta GIF

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Hey, blog’s a blog. We all have to start somewhere. Totallympics Media wasn’t even a thing this time last year. Me and @Vojthas had just begun planning our first podcast episode around this time last year.

Well in terms of American Football fans around here, you have @Monzanator and then @bmo (who runs a college football publication I believe). Myself and bmo are both Lions fans. I can’t remember who Monzanator cheers for. 

Not quite a publication yet. Only a twitter page. I can’t run a publication while trying to do good in school & play baseball every weekend. That would be a nightmare. I will wait a few years to expand my college football empire!!!

14 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Me too, though Totallympics isn't really the first place I go when it comes to American Football. And I cheer for... Uhm. You know,  the ones everybody hates :p

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome @Hayward! Don’t know if I’ve seen a Bermudan user on here before...Always nice to grow the Pan American membership of the forum.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela