website statistics

Shooting ASC Asian Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Got it but Anish is safely qualifying for Olympics through rankings .

Not safely, he has small margin over Estonia and also Czech Republich should be e danger if doesnt get last european ticket, even if i think he is good enough to take that ticket, but in this moment the advantage he has in the world ranking is a little more than nothing, but he has the big advantage of next competition  (the final of world cup) where he is qualified instead of his world ranking competitor.

4 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

Not safely, he has small margin over Estonia and also Czech Republich should be e danger if doesnt get last european ticket, even if i think he is good enough to take that ticket, but in this moment the advantage he has in the world ranking is a little more than nothing, but he has the big advantage of next competition  (the final of world cup) where he is qualified instead of his world ranking competitor.

Oh yes I didn't see the 18th ranked shooter from Estonia. But with WC finals and next year ISSF stage 1 in Delhi possible. 

1 hour ago, Dolby said:

:IND :KUW x2 qualify for final in Men's Trap. :QAT x2, :KUW :TPE in shoot-off for remaining 3 spots. 

:KUW can win maximum one quota out of three available. 

I am hoping that the third  Kuwaiti qualifies, that will significantly improve Kynans chances of qualifying , as i believe anyway Kuwait will get a quota most likely , which means the next 2 quotas will be divided amongst the remaining 3 ......... and all kynan would have to do is finish before 1 of the other 2 .......................

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Women's trap - :LBN:KAZ:TPE:KUW:JPN will battle for three quota places.

I wonder how many times a female athlete from Kuwait qualified for the Olympics before , I mean not wild card , probably not too many times

she is an Asian Champion. not a surprise at all.

edit: it seems she failed to qualify after all !! :(

Edited by MHSN