website statistics

Shooting ASC Asian Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, MHSN said:

ah I knew it :(

btw how do you have the final results ? I can't see anything about the finals on SIUS. to me it's still only the qualification results

Twitter handle of Indian Shooting Federation President. 

Deepak has won Bronze. China has won Gold/Silver. Don't have any more information at present. 

The scoreboard at end of 14 shots is as below. 

Just now, Dolby said:

Twitter handle of Indian Shooting Federation President. 

Deepak has won Bronze. China has won Gold/Silver. Don't have any more information at present. 

The scoreboard at end of 14 shots is as below. 

I knew Iran finished 7th (from our local sources) but I was wondering if it's just me having problem with SIUS

btw I always knew Iran will be the first unqualified shooter :d damn you Japan. just stick to your own host quota.

18 minutes ago, MHSN said:

comparing men and women results. 627.3 could be 3rd best result in men's qualifiers, but this is very possible for Khedmati with that score to miss the final :d

To be fair, men do have higher center of gravity on average. Surely that has some impact given the margin for error in these events. :mumble:

#banbestmen

41 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I knew Iran finished 7th (from our local sources) but I was wondering if it's just me having problem with SIUS

btw I always knew Iran will be the first unqualified shooter :d damn you Japan. just stick to your own host quota.

right now, I can regularly see all the final scores

image.jpeg