website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Our media say that if Russia or England hooligans will create other problems their team will be exclude from Euro2016 :yikes:

Yes, UEFA said that earlier today and it would be 'good' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, UEFA said that earlier today and it would be 'good' :p 

No, it would be ridiculous collective punishment for things the teams didn't do but yeah, keep on thinking England and Russia are the only nations with such "supporters" (I direct that more towards the UEFA, not you).

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

5 minutes ago, Quasit said:

No, it would be ridiculous collective punishment for things the teams didn't do but yeah, keep on thinking England and Russia are the only nations with such "supporters" (I direct that more towards the UEFA, not you).

They are making the biggest mess though.

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, Quasit said:

There no chance that it happen. the only possible and realistic thing is that they will not allow Russian fans to enter the stadium against SVK wednesday, there a million of such informations more or less serious and valuable in our sites those days.

28 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Well maybe a better solution would indeed be to play their matches in front of empty stadiums. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well maybe a better solution would indeed be to play their matches in front of empty stadiums. 

but WAL and SVK did nothing. both are debutants and are enjoying the historic journeys of their teams, so it would be very unfair to punish them too

Oh my god... a Northern Irish fann died yesterday not long after match with Poland. According to our media he was very drunk and fell from 8 meters from the Castel Plage straight to the concrete...

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk