website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

ZDF German TV today during Wales-Slovakia.....finds the mistake ? need a hint? try in flags...

Vo vysielaní ZDF sa objavila vlajka Slovinska a nie Slovenska.Vo vysielaní ZDF sa objavila vlajka Slovinska a nie Slovenska.Vo vysielaní ZDF sa objavila vlajka Slovinska a nie Slovenska.http://t4.aimg.sk/magaziny/G7E2W-2vSbHo_h0eocBelw.1280~Vo-vysielan-ZDF-sa-objavila-vlajka-Slovinska-a-nie-Slovenska.jpg?t=LzgwMHgwL3NtYXJ0&h=OS3WGR1dknroNqV_a2s3qg&e=2145916800&v=3

I saw this too. Even my mother ask why they put Slovenian flag instead of Slovakian one lool.

34 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah definitely time to change the name and the flag of the country, because if even Germany will start with this idiotic mess, we will never get out of it

Add something hockey related on your flag. :d

#banbestmen

I'm actually happy Russia equalised so you one-sided haters can have your satisfaction. Good night. :yes

And yes, England has no qualities. Reaching the QF would be the best possible result, in my opinion.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

yeah definitely time to change the name and the flag of the country, because if even Germany will start with this idiotic mess, we will never get out of it

If you gonna change your flag don't reverse the colours only, you'll be mixed up with Serbia then :lol:

Just now, Agger said:

Swedish media says that there are clashes between Northern irish and polish hooligans in Nice as well.

This really isn't the start of the championships we want!

strikes/riots in France started many weeks ago (syndicats of workers ; they blocked the roads the trains ,  airport...etc  )

the police was overwhelmed and now it spreads between the   supporters

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

strikes/riots in France started many weeks ago (syndicats of workers ; they blocked the roads the trains ,  airport...etc  )

the police was overwhelmed and now it spreads between the   supporters

First of all. Those are NOT supporters! Supporters doesn't go to a sports event to ruin it with fighting!

I am well aware of the situation with the strikes. The police is damn busy with these and a situation where the terror threat is still a big topic.

But it's worrying when barely anyone is seen on the stadion (according to several witnesses.

Also this should be from Nice:

43 minutes ago, Quasit said:

I'm actually happy Russia equalised so you one-sided haters can have your satisfaction. Good night. :yes

And yes, England has no qualities. Reaching the QF would be the best possible result, in my opinion.

One-sided haters? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

One-sided haters? :d 

Yep, people can't wait to see England/GB fail. Even if this is between Russian and English hooligans, the English side is blamed more.  This doesn't just apply to here but to other platforms I browsed as well. But to each his own, you know I'm no "angel" either. :d

The same can be said about France, to an extend. Because of the water polo qualification, France has become quickly disliked in sports here by some users.

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.