website statistics

Luge FIL World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Two DNF's and Daria Obratov :NED are the only ones not making it out of the Nation Cup. So Dania Obratov :NED is in :d  (with a much, much worse result than last week, but fine)

https://www.fil-luge.org/cdn/uploads/rlncwomen-33.pdf

Dania was already bad last week. ;)

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Dania was already bad last week. ;)

Not 2.8 seconds back bad though (and yes, different track, but that difference is huge even compared to last week).

I wonder what happened to Daria though, almost three seconds more behind than last week.

Last, but not least: never ever give your children a name with only one letter difference, it's so confusing.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Lake Placid is so old school tight it should work against the Germans actually?

I was joking a bit, but I think they’ll win this one.  Women later will be different, though.  Looks like an exciting open year for them.

3 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Lordy, Polish girl just hit every wall on the track, was at one point going sideways - and still was faster than Team Oranje, :NED

Yeah, I can't believe the Dutch are actually investing hard money in these "refugees". :wacko:

#banbestmen