website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Official Day by Day Schedule

That's amazing, thanks for all the work everyone! Already having fun just scrolling through the schedule and the Games haven't even started.

I don't mean to nitpick, but if you're ever doing some corrections: I found a 'men's 500m freestyle' swimming on sat 31st july. I assume that's supposed to be 50m.

1 hour ago, Jinzha said:

That's amazing, thanks for all the work everyone! Already having fun just scrolling through the schedule and the Games haven't even started.

I don't mean to nitpick, but if you're ever doing some corrections: I found a 'men's 500m freestyle' swimming on sat 31st july. I assume that's supposed to be 50m.

Thank you for reporting ! This is now fixed.

10 hours ago, Sindo said:

A more detailed Day by Day schedule has been posted and you can all find the links in the navigation bar:

Thanks to @Matejand @Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo who contributed to realize that!

This is extremely cool!  Thanks for putting this together, especially with a lot of the sports and sessions broken down by individual event.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2021 at 19:06, Sindo said:

A more detailed Day by Day schedule has been posted and you can all find the links in the navigation bar:

April1.png

Thanks to @Matejand @Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo who contributed to realize that!

Hi, I was just wondering where did you guys get that detailed schedule from because on the official site I can see only the general schedule. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, suchyy7 said:

Hi, I was just wondering where did you guys get that detailed schedule from because on the official site I can see only the general schedule. Thanks!

We took it from the "confidential" :d pdf files posted some time ago.