website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Official Day by Day Schedule

OK, guys, presenting V1.0 of my Universal Olympic Time Scheduler spreadsheet.  It's not quite complete yet in terms of detailed data, but I think it's got all the main sessions, matches & medal events.

• Calculate full local schedules anywhere in the World, from Midway (20 hours behind Tokyo time) to Fakaofa (4 hours ahead)
  • Incorporate your own personal events into the schedule - talking to the wife, feeding the children, walking the dog.
  • Uses beloved old Win95-era .xls spreadsheet format so compatible with all platforms.  Well, definitely OpenOffice Calc at any rate

Further data to be integrated before Friday.  Happy to hear any feedback.  PM me if you have any comments.

Tokyo Olympics time calculator Version 1.0.xls

Here's Version 2.0 of my Olympic Excel scheduler.  Now incorporating heat and semi final time data for all the major sports like athletics, swimming, rowing, canoe sprint....

NOT incorporating highly volatile data like the full boxing, badminton, table tennis draws, though.

Tokyo Olympics time calculator Version 2.xls

On 20/07/2021 at 10:26, rafalgorka said:

Maybe my schedule spreadsheets will be useful for you, too.

Unfortunately I have made them for first few days only. CET time.

21.04.23 day 1.xlsx 14.86 kB · 21 downloads 21.04.08 day 2.xlsx 15.52 kB · 4 downloads 21.04.07 day 3.xlsx 15.44 kB · 2 downloads 21.04.08 day 4.xlsx 15.76 kB · 2 downloads

These have been really helpful these first two days.

If you wont continue, does anyone else know a similar website or app that displays the schedule in this manner?

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

So, what are the weather prognosis for tomorrow. We know that rowing is moved, but what about some of the other outdoor sports - surfing, sailing, tennis, field hockey? Any chance things go very bad?

I read that most of possible changes will be made in last possible moment, not good for athletes. But as I can see most of archery matches which had to be played in Tuesday are rescheduled for next day, I don't know if weather forecast is issue here.

Since we're sharing spreadsheets, here's mine..

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmjSAkgy3D1zkmmRJr7qbWXdKQv7?e=PIRKbi

This is more based on American television listings, but there's a tab for all the events, similar to what others here have.  Don't know how much I'll be able to update it during the games, but the majority of information should be accurate!

7 hours ago, Pontus said:

These have been really helpful these first two days.

If you wont continue, does anyone else know a similar website or app that displays the schedule in this manner?

Not sure if you are already aware of this nor if this is what you are looking for, but you can find the day by day schedule here:

May.png