website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Official Day by Day Schedule

48 minutes ago, Fran-UDA said:

Where you see the exact times of each event?

Some exact times are in specified detailed schedule (atlhetics, Canoeing, Rowing). Others are carefully extimated, based on order of that day. In swimming, for example, or in cycling track. I know with good approximation how much is long every single competition.
No one in the world have a schedule detailed like that :)

1 hour ago, Fran-UDA said:

Where you see the exact times of each event?

the most detailed schedule in each sport is here:

https://www.olympia.at/download/files/{9D130C87-FAEA-41B7-88A3-935D76187A5D}/Tokyo_2020_-_Event_Schedules_All_Sports_Nov_2020.zip

23 hours ago, phelps said:

there is a "Confidential" mark on top of each PDF file. :p hopefully they are not going to arrest Sindo (or you) for that. :d

On 03/12/2020 at 02:48, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

I'm completing schedule with calendar of team's sports (where is already drafted). 

I'm also checking a new format, already insert for first three days of competitions. Better this new or better older form? 

New format is good.  It works much better as a table so all the columns are aligned.

I'm working on a Microsoft Excel grid version of the schedule.  And on that note..

On 11/12/2020 at 16:35, phelps said:

This is outstanding.  Was wondering if anywhere had an individual breakdown of specific times for each sport.  So this is exactly what I've been looking for all in 1 spot.  Thanks for sharing!

13 hours ago, MHSN said:

there is a "Confidential" mark on top of each PDF file. :p hopefully they are not going to arrest Sindo (or you) for that. :d

well, they uploaded all of these files on a public website (the Austrian olympic committee's)...:evil:

so, I guess they should be charged, if anyone has to... :p

1 hour ago, phelps said:

well, they uploaded all of these files on a public website (the Austrian olympic committee's)...:evil:

so, I guess they should be charged, if anyone has to... :p

I thought you hacked into some government servers to find that information :p

and I wonder why Olympic schedule should be considered confidential ? :d but well if breakdance is an Olympic sport, nothing else surprises me anymore

On 13/12/2020 at 06:26, Quaker2001 said:

New format is good.  It works much better as a table so all the columns are aligned.

I'm working on a Microsoft Excel grid version of the schedule.  And on that note..

This is outstanding.  Was wondering if anywhere had an individual breakdown of specific times for each sport.  So this is exactly what I've been looking for all in 1 spot.  Thanks for sharing!

I'm working on an exel version, and im trasnfering it here.
I'm upgrading schedule with secrets documents! ahahahha

20 hours ago, MHSN said:

I wonder why Olympic schedule should be considered confidential ? :d but well if breakdance is an Olympic sport, nothing else surprises me anymore

Most likely they aren’t final, and they don’t want media organizations seeing them and reporting them as such. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Most likely they aren’t final, and they don’t want media organizations seeing them and reporting them as such. 

well' they're the last updated version (november 2020) and they already incorporated all the changes decided after the postponement of the original date...

and we also know that some minor changes are always possible up and until the last minute (depending on how may participants are actually starting any race and possible change of format of the events), but I don't think there's any need to hide those info to the global audience...

just explicitly say: "time schedule is always subject to change" and you're perfectly OK...:pope:

in any case, they also know that there are quite a few transparent organizations that publish all the docs on their websites, so there's no chance to keep them secret (confidential) once they realease them...:whistle: