website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently half the women's Russian team (apart from Nepryaeva basically) is pregnant....on advice of their coach :yikes: (as in, "if you want that and you want to go to the Olympics, better try it now than closer to the Olympics")

I hope that really is the reason, and not some sort of 'pressured' thing because some mad scientist found out pregnancy hormones make you stronger or something (which I've read something about long ago but can't find).

I believe this was standard practice in many sports back in the old Советский Союз days. The idea seemingly was that women would somehow recalibrate their pain thresholds after giving birth. 

Women's 10k classic started, I'm curious who (if anyone) can stay within a minute of Johaug :d Too bad mega super talent Fossesholm isn't here yet.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Razymova :hyper:

yRn42Nd.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Razymova :hyper:

yRn42Nd.png

formerly known as Berouskova...

why women have to change their names after they get married? I'll never understand (as if nowadays they're still a true property of the new husband)...:wall:

p.s. at 5km, she's only 13 secs behind Therese...it was not just a flashy start...:yikes:

Edited by phelps

wtf she keeps going, come on :d 

Us9Nh98.png

Sadie Bjornsen is a major podium threat as well after 5km