website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Congrats to Erdal for the win.  Never did I think that Dickinson would get 2nd place!  Hettich missed all 10, and still finished in 52nd place.  I could not tell you the last time there was an American on the IBU Cup podium.  

EKd9Ga3WsAAitBE.jpg

20 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Ukaleq :GRL qualified for the World Cup :)

But she already had, since she had a top-half finish at the junior world championships :p  (unless that criteria only goes for the world championships qualification)

In any case, now she definitely did indeed :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Has anyone figured out how to link the documents? For some reason, every single time I click on a PDF report, it just quickly opens and then downloads it after which I can only link the file on my computer but that doesn't help anyone.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Has anyone figured out how to link the documents? For some reason, every single time I click on a PDF report, it just quickly opens and then downloads it after which I can only link the file on my computer but that doesn't help anyone.

Right click->Copy URL? Or upload it here from your computer instead of linking.

2 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Right click->Copy URL? Or upload it here from your computer instead of linking.

That doesn't work in that lovely Flashy website :lol:

I wish their website was as simple (but functional!) as FIS' website still is.

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

But she already had, since she had a top-half finish at the junior world championships :p  (unless that criteria only goes for the world championships qualification)

In any case, now she definitely did indeed :d 

I don’t think that worked actually because it was in the Youth category (not Junior!)

11 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

83 for the 2nd women sprint, 110 for the men.  Is the pursuit on Sunday based off the 2nd sprint or a combination of the two?

Top-60 of the second sprint is the usual situation in these IBU Cups with a double sprint followed by a pursuit.