website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Team Brazil: @brunamoura

Team Australia: Jeremy Flanagan, depending on his injury I guess

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, RobtheAggie said:

Info for the livestream is found here

I hope this works out.

They'll show the supersprint qualification, that's what I wanted most of all :hyper::hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

Info for the livestream is found here

I hope this works out.

Love being able to choose which camera I want to watch. I’d love to see something like this implemented in the Olympics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Em 01/12/2019 em 12:10, heywoodu disse:

Yes, that's the kind of list I want so badly because it's important, but IBU says no..

I think I've once seen it's not behind that login wall, but am not entirely sure.

Yes, it's behind that login wall ? we athletes have no access to that, but the federations do.

Edited by brunamoura

Em 09/12/2019 em 17:59, heywoodu disse:

Team Brazil: @brunamoura

Team Australia: Jeremy Flanagan, depending on his injury I guess

*Team Brazil: me, Mirlene Picin and Bourguignon.

Team Australia: Jeremy Flanagan (he is feeling better and wants to start) and Jill (Jill won't take part in the Super Sprint, but only in the Sprint race - right after the Sprint in the World Cup).

**Also, team Argentina: Cecilia and Mori (her husband)

***Team Ireland: Brian

****Team Spain: Roberto Piqueras

35 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Speaking of super-sprint, I hope they change the format of super-sprint to reproduce the cross-country sprint model :fingers:

How do you see that? A one minute sprint, shoot prone, one minute sprint, shoot standing, one minute sprint to the finish? :p 

31 minutes ago, brunamoura said:

Yes, it's behind that login wall ? we athletes have no access to that, but the federations do.

Sounds like something they should make available to the athletes, it's the single most important document in biathlon if you're not from one of the big (top-20 in the World Cup) nations.

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How do you see that? A one minute sprint, shoot prone, one minute sprint, shoot standing, one minute sprint to the finish? :p 

I thought about it after he suggested it, but it seems rather impossible. I do like the mass start, but I think one (technically two) races where it’s a direct race to the finish is enough. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela