website statistics

Men's Water Polo LEN European Championship 2020

hckošice

5 hours ago, Vektor said:

:HUN v :MLT  26 - 0

They really need to cut the tournament down to 12 teams, because this is ridiculous. 

We're at that stage where 12 feels too few where nations like France or Germany could miss out, but 16 is too much as it causes nations like Malta to compete.

I guess it depends on the philosophy you have...

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

We're at that stage where 12 feels too few where nations like France or Germany could miss out, but 16 is too much as it causes nations like Malta to compete.

We really need France and Germany? I think that actually 8 teams among women's and 12 among men's could be enough. If in future the medium level will increase they can increase the places...

9 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

There's qualifiers to give everyone a chance to qualify, and there's a main tournament where we just don't really need teams who regularly lose matches by 10-15 goals on average, or more. Those teams should have been weeded out in the qualifiers.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Il y a 1 heure, heywoodu a dit :

There's qualifiers to give everyone a chance to qualify, and there's a main tournament where we just don't really need teams who regularly lose matches by 10-15 goals on average, or more. Those teams should have been weeded out in the qualifiers.

Please stop making sense.