website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

I couldn't watch the race. Could someone please tell me what Peťa looked like during the race, I mean, yes I know the result, she was leading after run 1 apparently and crashed in the upper part of the run 2, but I am asking about the feeling from her overall style and look. was it better than in Soelden ?

Just now, hckosice said:

I couldn't watch the race. Could someone please tell me what Peťa looked like during the race, I mean, yes I know the result, she was leading after run 1 apparently and crashed in the upper part of the run 2, but I am asking about the feeling from her overall style and look. was it better than in Soelden ?

I do think that Shiffrin was on fire in the second run today, don’t think anyone could have beaten her.

Just now, Grassmarket said:

I do think that Shiffrin was on fire in the second run today, don’t think anyone could have beaten her.

Thanks.

However, I was asking about the feeling from Vlhova race, Was it better (more aggresive and focused) than in Soelden ?

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Here is a video of her first run:

This one is an interview with her after the second run. You can also see her second run in it:

Edited by Wumo

6 minutes ago, Wumo said:

This one is an interview with her after the second run. You can also see her second run in it:

Thanks. This is what I was looking for. So sadly she is still not in her top form, somewhere around 85 %. Sadly lack of time now means she and her team Will have to work throughouth the season (using every free week to regain physical condition and speed).

she came to win the reindeer for her niece, born last month. that was her main goal. This is why she did everything today despite not being in top shape :(

Oh well, next year her niece is one year old and will be able to enjoy a reindeer much better than a one month old baby :d 

Main thing is she's showing improvement and I'd say it's pretty unlikely she won't win anything this season. If she's not close to top form and still managed to beat Shiffrin in a run...yeah, Shiffrin has a big problem.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh well, next year her niece is one year old and will be able to enjoy a reindeer much better than a one month old baby :d 

Main thing is she's showing improvement and I'd say it's pretty unlikely she won't win anything this season. If she's not close to top form and still managed to beat Shiffrin in a run...yeah, Shiffrin has a big problem.

Have to say I’m a bit skeptical about this whole Levi reindeer thing.  :mumble:Not quite convinced that the reindeers won in previous years are not being made into burgers, hats & knife handles.  

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Have to say I’m a bit skeptical about this whole Levi reindeer thing.  :mumble:Not quite convinced that the reindeers won in previous years are not being made into burgers, hats & knife handles.  

So you potentially win a burger, hat and cool knife handle. Awesome.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!