website statistics

Olympic Collections

Vojthas

2 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

Hey, sorry for being super inactive. As long as sports were not happening, we had tough time with looking for a new job, I did not come for a while. What advice u r looking for?

I was more looking for advice on where to look for stuff? What websites/pages are best? 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 07/06/2020 at 00:44, Olympian1010 said:

I was more looking for advice on where to look for stuff? What websites/pages are best? 

This is really tricky question. There are some auction sites where you may purchase torches, really rare autographs, Olympic medals, etc. Then get in touch with other collectors, go to ebay. I am managing FB group with around 500 collectors worldwide who sell, buy, trade Olympic memorabilia. 

2 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

I am managing FB group with around 500 collectors worldwide who sell, buy, trade Olympic memorabilia. 

Such an information without a link is interesting, yet quite useless. ;) And surely  @Olympian1010 is as curious as I am, so do not hestitate to DM us, if you don't want to post it publicly.

37 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Such an information without a link is interesting, yet quite useless. ;) And surely  @Olympian1010 is as curious as I am, so do not hestitate to DM us, if you don't want to post it publicly.

I believe that I am already a member :d

If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s getting connections through social media :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Not so Olympic, but surely collection

ppbaner.jpg

I think you’re going to need a bigger room for that :p

• 8 months later...