website statistics

South Asian Games 2019

Totallympics

43 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Good news the livestream is available globally, no vpn no trouble. 

Just subscribe to Nakshatra news on YouTube or follow them on facebook you'll get the notification .

Opening Ceremony live on 1st December 6pm IST. 

Is that the livestream for sports? (at least the ones they’re streaming, or just for ceremonies and highlights)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Is that the livestream for sports? (at least the ones they’re streaming, or just for ceremonies and highlights)

That's the only livestream available. They are only NK media. However select sports with Indian athletes along with cricket, karate depending on schedule could be shown. On Dec 1 at around 9am or so Men's Football action starts with some karate, volleyball later on.. 

4 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

That's the only livestream available. They are only NK media. However select sports with Indian athletes along with cricket, karate depending on schedule could be shown. On Dec 1 at around 9am or so Men's Football action starts with some karate, volleyball later on.. 

Alright, I’ll probably tune in for a while. Is there a schedule of what they plan to show somewhere?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Alright, I’ll probably tune in for a while. Is there a schedule of what they plan to show somewhere?

Hahaha 

There are videos in Odiya (bcz the channel is from Odisha)  about the sports they are going to focus on.  If you understand it well and good. I'd be busy for a few days and I find the language very difficult too. 

Moreover it could be a random broadcast where sports will get interrupted in between as per their choice. 

16 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Hahaha 

There are videos in Odiya (bcz the channel is from Odisha)  about the sports they are going to focus on.  If you understand it well and good. I'd be busy for a few days and I find the language very difficult too. 

Moreover it could be a random broadcast where sports will get interrupted in between as per their choice. 

I guess I’ll tune in when there’s nothing else I’m interested in. I’ll make a playlist for sure.