website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Cup 2019

Totallympics

Justo ahora, thepharoah dijo:

and i thought we could defeated Japan :d

Italy is here with almost B team. Only their setter and libero are the starters.

Some other teams are also here with weakened squads: Russia, Canada, Argentina. Poland will play the first few matches with substitutes as well before the starters arrive from France.

I think only Brazil, Iran and USA are here with almost best team. They are missing only one starter player each.

I'm surprised with Iran, I know Russia can have a lot of strong teams, but I still expected more from them against this team B. :mumble:

Anyway it looks like they won't have problems in the Asian Olympic qualifier, Australia and China are very weak.

Justo ahora, hoversaBR dijo:

I'm surprised with Iran, I know Russia can have a lot of strong teams, but I still expected more from them against this team B. :mumble:

Anyway it looks like they won't have problems in the Asian Olympic qualifier, Australia and China are very weak.

IMO Russia is the top team with the most depth and with the smallest difference in level between starters and substitutes. 

In fact, looking at the different results they had in VNL and Euro, I'm starting to doubt which should be the A team...