website statistics

Women's Boxing AIBA World Championships 2019

bestmen

2 hours ago, TomJa said:

2 hours ago, TomJa said:

When I look for Italian news, I mainly use La Gazzetta

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, it's OaSport (former Olimpiazzurra)... Not the best Italian sport site :p

guys! I didn't mean literally where did you find that news? I just meant what's new in an Italian boxer being robbed in the last 10 years? :p

by the way, both robberies stayed unpunished...bith times Italy made appeal and both times said appeal was rejected...

p.s. OA has quite a few weak points, but it's still not only the best, it's the only reliable (under some circumstances) Italian sport website...:evil::pope:

Gazzetta 3000...ops...I mean, la Gazzetta dello Sport's website is only good to look at Diletta Leotta and Wanda Nara's naked pictures...:yikes::lol::hairpull:

I don't know much about Italian boxing. I also don't remember such stories from the Polish yard.

In addition, my Italian is not at a high level. I can make it fifth through tenths. I mainly read newspapers as it has to do with Giro and when the Polish team / representation plays with someone who has something to do with the Italian country. I did it more often, when I wrote articles on various topics about Italian football.

Diletta Leotta :yikes:

On 10/10/2019 at 20:40, dodge said:

Medal winners in the 5 Olympic weight categories

51kg :IND :PRK :VIE :TUR 

57kg :TPE :RUS :PHI :ENG 

60kg :FIN :BRA :USA :CHN 

69kg :CHN :TUR :RUS :IND 

75kg :NED :CAN :MAR :WAL 

Olympic qualifiers start next year.

I don't see ?? in the semifinals match schedule

Edited by dophuquy

10 hours ago, dodge said:

It appears :RUS appealed their loss to :VIE and took their place in the semi finals

yes, and finally the Russian girl went on to win a really undeserved Gold medal (also her win in today's final bout was quite controversial)...:facepalm:

and apparently the :WAL Welsh team appealed against Price's loss to :NED Fontijn in the -75kg Gold Medal match...:mumble:

they stopped the victory ceremony after presenting the 2 Bronze medallists :yikes: and delayed the whole presentation to a later moment (right now we're just watching the last of today's fights...there's no much time left to take a definitive decision)...