website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

haha don´t worry Dez, you have still a time.

I have a idea to reopen the contest soon as possible maybe in 1-2 weeks, and the grand final will be 1st june (basically 1 month later than the previous one was expected)

Also ofc don´t forget that all entries are unfortunately out, so each national jury will must resend their entries again.

Cool.

Also, you can like posts here? Sweet, let's go.

1 hour ago, Quasit said:

Strange, I did just that but it wouldn't stop quoting Wanderer. :d

Anyway, I understand your motivation problem. Now with everything gone, my work of the last three years is lost as well. I don't know if I will start these medal tables again...

Have you tried webarchive ?  They might have a few thread saved.

I am glad that the Totallympics community can live on!

I have to admit I prefer the old site, but I am sure over time I will come to love the new version just as much. It is a shame that we will no longer have results, I hope that in the upcoming Biathlon and Track Cycling worlds we will at least have a gold, silver and bronze result, so we can see the results on this forum. I hope that over time we can create something that is way better than before, with the same great atmosphere and users.

9 minutes ago, uk12points said:

I am glad that the Totallympics community can live on!

I have to admit I prefer the old site, but I am sure over time I will come to love the new version just as much. It is a shame that we will no longer have results, I hope that in the upcoming Biathlon and Track Cycling worlds we will at least have a gold, silver and bronze result, so we can see the results on this forum. I hope that over time we can create something that is way better than before, with the same great atmosphere and users.

No worries, when discussing about big events, there's no doubt the medal winners will be posted anyway because people will be watching it live :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!