website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

we can't open new threads , why ?

You can only open threads when you have less than 10 posts, but unfortunately you already have more :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

we can't open new threads , why ?

On a more serious note: you have to ask Sindo to give you the rights to open a discussion thread in a certain section through PM :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, bestmen said:

LOOOOOL why this rule and what if i remove all my posts ?:lol:

I think it will work fine if you just ask Sindo "Can I open a discussion thread in section *insert-sport*?" :d 

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

LOOOOOL why this rule and what if i remove all my posts ?:lol:

Read the opening post of this thread carefully. Once we get used to new software, open the most needed Olympic sports threads and establish some order, everyone will be able to open new threads.

Be patient ;)

At this point, you better ask Sindo to allow you to open the thread you want

Edited by Wanderer

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Read the opening post of this thread carefully. Once we get used to new software, open the most needed Olympic sports threads and establish some order, everyone will be able to open new threads.

Be patient ;)

At this point, you better ask Sindo to allow you to open the thread you want

i did it now [OFF TOPIC] Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion   :d

It's great to be back and also a heart-warming thank you to those members who kept their nicknames or avatars the same, because it's the only thing apart the smileys that I recognise at the moment :p During those 5 years my eyes got so attached to everyone's avatars that I mostly learnt to tell them apart by looking at the pictures, now in some cases it's rather confusing :d

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

It's great to be back and also a heart-warming thank you to those members who kept their nicknames or avatars the same, because it's the only thing apart the smileys that I recognise at the moment :p During those 5 years my eyes got so attached to everyone's avatars that I mostly learnt to tell them apart by looking at the pictures, now in some cases it's rather confusing :d

Well, sometimes it's hard to find the same avatar. Especially if it was found online.

#banbestmen

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, sometimes it's hard to find the same avatar. Especially if it was found online.

Yes and sometimes people are attracted with the idea of a new start and they are embracing the change, for example me (Although I can't deny that I wanted to change my old avatar a long time ago)