website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

Just now, esys said:

Sindo, you are planning post schedule for evry week/months? Its important not to miss events

I am not able to do it in this moment, that's for sure. I have a lot of work to do and also I still to find again the passion for sports because as I have written I have lost it.

I hope KSR will join the forum and he will be able to take care of the events of the week as in the past.

7 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Test.

Why do I quote Wanderer when I just want to reply?

Why do I leap a line? I find this software difficult to use to begin with.

To post a reply without a quote you h ave to use the reply box at the end of the page.

About the line, I think it's just the format which leaves more space between one line and the following one.

Just now, Sindo said:

To post a reply without a quote you h ave to use the reply box at the end of the page.

About the line, I think it's just the format which leaves more space between one line and the following one.

Strange, I did just that but it wouldn't stop quoting Wanderer. :d

Anyway, I understand your motivation problem. Now with everything gone, my work of the last three years is lost as well. I don't know if I will start these medal tables again...

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Just now, Quasit said:

Anyway, I understand your motivation problem. Now with everything gone, my work of the last three years is lost as well. I don't know if I will start these medal tables again...

Of course I am very sorry also for all the job you and other users did which went lost, but I can not do anything about it. And I am not in the position to ask users to start their projects anymore, everyone will do whatever they want to.

Anyway one good thing is that with this forum software we should be much more protected and such things like lost data we had with Discuz once in a while should not happen again.

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

Of course I am very sorry also for all the job you and other users did which went lost, but I can not do anything about it. And I am not in the position to ask users to start their projects anymore, everyone will do whatever they want to.

Anyway one good thing is that with this forum software we should be much more protected and such things like lost data we had with Discuz once in a while should not happen again.

About it, why Discuz didn't give you all the archive? I thought you had the rights, you are the creator of the forum.

Just now, Felipe said:

About it, why Discuz didn't give you all the archive? I thought you had the rights, you are the creator of the forum.

It was impossible to copy data from Discuz. I have also changed the webmaster. But it's an old story now, we can not change the past :d

Just now, Sindo said:

It was impossible to copy data from Discuz. I have also changed the webmaster. But it's an old story now, we can not change the past :d

Understand you, shame on them!

I'm very happy with this return, this new format (and structure) maybe will be better, thanks and congratulations for all this new job, mate :yes

30 minutes ago, Quasit said:

I had thought you would have saved them on your own computer or something :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!