website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

Nice to see this forum back up and running, though I'm like everyone here and am trying to get to know this board a little bit better. But in any case, well done on bringing it back. Remember it's just baby steps at this point.

Spoiler

Testing

Spoilers? We've joined 2016 :d Awesome!

This could even solve a ton of problems with the results if they ever come back. Simply put the results in spoilers and the pages would be readable again :bowdown:
Result: People who want results happy + people who find huge result lists annoying happy :d

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Important:

Please write me a Personal Message (so we can also try how the message system work) if you want to start discuss about a sport, I will give you the rights to open a general discussion thread in that sport's section so you can start discuss about that sport there.

I am really out of the world of sports in the latest months and I don't even know which events are in progress now :d And in this way the threads will beopened by different users and not all threads from the same user.

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Testing

Spoilers? We've joined 2016 :d Awesome!

This could even solve a ton of problems with the results if they ever come back. Simply put the results in spoilers and the pages would be readable again :bowdown:
Result: People who want results happy + people who find huge result lists annoying happy :d

This seems like a good compromise for that problem!

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

About results, I'm sure we can post a link like "Right, this happened today, results can be found here" as part of the discussion :)

Its good idea. Welcome to happy new life!

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Test.

Why do I quote Wanderer when I just want to reply?

Why do I leap a line? I find this software difficult to use to begin with.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.