website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

I'm hoping I can vote in time. There's a lot of songs to listen and during my stay in Brazil I'm noticing I really don't have a lot of time for such things. Which is of course a good sign in itself, but not so much for my voting chances. Let's see.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'm hoping I can vote in time. There's a lot of songs to listen and during my stay in Brazil I'm noticing I really don't have a lot of time for such things. Which is of course a good sign in itself, but not so much for my voting chances. Let's see.

Not to mention the fact that you have to send votes to both @Wumo and @Agger and even make the votes different to confuse the fuck out of them during template phase :lol:

4 hours ago, Werloc said:

Not to mention the fact that you have to send votes to both @Wumo and @Agger and even make the votes different to confuse the fuck out of them during template phase :lol:

Wait what :p

Don't play jokes on me here man, I'm barely able to keep up with the dates these weeks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Wait what :p

Don't play jokes on me here man, I'm barely able to keep up with the dates these weeks :p 

The organizing committee had a slight typo that really changed the meaning of an official statement. @Werloc was making fun of that. The voting procedure remains as normal. You can send your votes to @Wumo or @Agger

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I know you are all joking about the drama inside the Danish jury, but I have to state that according to the rules of TISC you must send your votes to all members of the host organizing committee.

SECTION 3 - NATIONAL JURY VOTING:

3. (a) National juries may consist of a single jury member OR a multi-member jury made up of two or more users from that nation.

3. (b) National juries must send their votes in SECRET (via private message) to the host organising member(s) of the song contest as requested during the designated voting window.

3. (c) Each jury member in a multi-member jury shall send their individual preferences in SECRET (via private message) to the host organising member(s). The votes from each of the members of the multi-member jury will be combined to form a single set of votes which will represent the overall voting preference of that national jury. In this way, the votes from each of the participating national juries, whether single or multi-member juries, will hold equal value or weight.

To make it easy, just send one private message where you include both me, Wumo, and Agger in it, instead of sending two separate. 

Edited by Wumo

i’ll send my votes to @Wumo and @dezbee2008 can send her votes to @Agger. I’d like to point out that the US didn’t make this demand when hosting the TISC Open last year...

Always unnecessary drama when the US doesn’t host.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I can’t wait for when we have 2 opening ceremonies and 2 different scoreboards for the Grand Final. I heard the songs for Festival of Music have to be approved by the mermaid statue in Copenhagen before submission :wacko: