website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Just now, Agger said:

I have money, but apple? No thanks! ;)

I always wondered who was still buying Nokia...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Werloc said:

Nah, Apple Music does not come close to Spotify.

Yes and no. Spotify has better selection hands down. They also provide a platform for unknown artists. And they have songs, podcasts, and spoken word on the same platform. For me, Apple Music has the songs I like/want, and I find the sound quality better. Plus, both are same price. I used to be strictly against Apple, but the least generations have won me over from Samsung. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yes and no. Spotify has better selection hands down. They also provide a platform for unknown artists. And they have songs, podcasts, and spoken word on the same platform. For me, Apple Music has the songs I like/want, and I find the sound quality better. Plus, both are same price. I used to be strictly against Apple, but the least generations have won me over from Samsung. 

At the end of the day both pay close to nothing to artists from streaming, so they're both bad in a way :lol:

37 minutes ago, Werloc said:

At the end of the day both pay close to nothing to artists from streaming, so they're both bad in a way :lol:

Yep. Both have made labels richer and artists poorer :(

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep. Both have made labels richer and artists poorer :(

Nobody is richer, even if you're an independent artist, then it's less than 0.01 of a cent for every stream, so it's just a legalised way to pirate music. 10000 streams might not even be a dollar.