website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Just now, dcro said:

Congrats on spoiling the mystery @bestmen...

Haha, mystery.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

By the way, major applause for @Wumo. Might have made a mistake that kind of spoiled the total final result, but overall I think he did a great job and deserved a round of applause :cheer: applaus-smiley.gif

Thanks you very much for your words, @heywoodu. I could really feel I was tired here in the last phase of the Grand Final. But at least I and hopefully many you here on the forum can laugh of the mistakes I made during the Grand Final. They will probably come and haunt me for the next editions of TISC. :lol:

Again, huge congrats to @heywoodu and Netherlands on a very impressive victory :NED  :champion:

And big thanks to the Danish hosts @Wumo and @Agger for all their hard work in organising another fantastic and entertaining contest!! And @Wumo time to take a breath now and enjoy a well deserved break after your fine hosting duties, you gave us all a very enjoyable day here on the forum  :hatoff:

Thanks so much to all who voted for Ireland, especially Argentina for the 12 points :ARG:wub: and Egypt for awarding a beautiful bronze :EGY:). Very happy with our performance and again, thanks to all who at least enjoyed Moya Brennan's song on some level :)

Technically, in the case of the winner denying hosting rights, top 2 and top 3 are considered? Both countries haven't hosted yet either.

But nobody ever said that @heywoodu can't host both, the second being a continental collaboration with Brazil :d

denmark copy.png

Grand Final Scoreboard

:NED NETHERLANDS  194   :BRA BRAZIL 64
  :AUS AUSTRALIA  172   :MEX MEXICO 63
  :SWE SWEDEN  171   :SLO SLOVENIA 61
  :HUN HUNGARY  167   :LTU LITHUANIA 59
  :USA UNITED STATES  127   :KAZ KAZAKHSTAN 58
  :ESP SPAIN 118   :SVK SLOVAKIA 57
  :NOR NORWAY 113   :TUN TUNISIA  54 
  :ROU ROMANIA 110   :GBR GREAT BRITAIN 48
  :ALG ALGERIA 109   :ARG ARGENTINA 47
  :POR PORTUGAL 98   :INA INDONESIA  42 
  :SRB SERBIA 87   :MDA MOLDOVA 41
  :IRL IRELAND  81   :POL POLAND 39
  :FIN FINLAND  81    :CHI CHILE 37
  :FRA FRANCE  79    :IND INDIA 37
  :CRO CROATIA 78   :GRE GREECE  29 
  :CAN CANADA 74   :EGY EGYPT 28
  :MLT MALTA 74   :CHN P. R. OF CHINA 25
  :DEN DENMARK 73   :NZL NEW ZEALAND 20
  :ITA ITALY  71      

The Host Jury and the Organizing Commitee can now reveal the final scorboard for TOISC 2019. 

Top 3

1. The Netherlands

2. Australia

3. Sweden

A huge congratulations to the top 3!

Lastly, a big thank you to all entries and their delegations, national juries and of course the fans for have created an amazing atmosphere here in Arena Fyn, Odense, today.

Please notice me if there are any mistakes in the scoreboard. I will then fix them tomorrow. 

May you all have a good day, evening or night. :) 

I'm tired, so it's goodnight from me!

Edited by Wumo