website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

12 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I'm also happy about that, as it is today the Christmas beers of the big brands are released in Denmark. I can get up to 5 free beers the first hour at my local bar, but I'm not going to stop after that. I think I'm going to regret this tomorrow...

Way ahead of ya ;)

1 minute ago, dezbee2008 said:

Awesome opening ceremony @Wumo and well done to you and @Agger on hosting the contest thus far. I'll be on here tomorrow (maybe to save @Olympian1010's dignity of posting the votes, or something)

Ayuda me! I’m the worse at posting tables on this forum. It’s do damn hard.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Great opening ceremony @Wumo & @Agger!!

Glad to be (virtually) back in Denmark.

Loved the folk and traditional music part :wub: and Funen seems like a great place to escape the big city life :thumbup:

Congratulations on your work guys :champion:

See everyone tomorrow (today for those people east of GMT) and best of luck to every participant.

So I just came home after a good night out with my friends, and Séamus, in downtown Odense. It's 05:00 am here in Denmark and in 7 hours the Grand Final starts. I think it would be a good idea to set an alarm, just in case. 

I hope you are all ready for tomorrow´s Grand Final? I am, hopefully. :d

Edited by Wumo

my prediction for ALG is :

-my song is not the taste of wanderer uk12points rybak the AUS guy the SWE girl and the north americans then 0 point 

-0 point from the south americans as they are married with Ireland

-0 point from heywoodu as he will revenge from the previous edition 

-0 point from the neighbor ,this guy is emotional 0 from egypt this guy will revenge cause of  the last  african cup 

- i'll collect few 2-3 points from unknown countries then my final ranking is around 30 

Spoiler

Gubay 10740233-emoticon-pointing-a-gun-on-his-

Sucky morning run, check.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!