website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2019

Gianlu33

19 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of Americans believe Kansas City is actually located in Kansas (which of course it is not).

It’s a rather common mistake, but he’s the damn president and he should know better.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Trump congratulates the Kansas City Chiefs of...Kansas. What an idiot :facepalm:

Both that and the "We are proud of you!!" is rather stupid....like they represented the country in something international :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Why I am not a fan of this HANDEGG (becuase in football, you kick a ball with your foot):

- They run 5 yards (how many meters? Stop using retarded units!) then they stop and talk for 20 minutes. BORING.

- So boring that the half-time show is more exciting for many.

- The commentators are like: "Oh, he managed to catch the ball! Incredible!!!" Let me tell you about the sport HANDBALL, where you are expected to catch the ball, you are a weak player if you don't.

- There is no promotion and relegation, even if a team loses all their matches, they are still there next season. Therefore, smaller teams have no chance to play in NFL.

- They act and celebrate like they are the best team in the world. No, only in the USA. Call me if you managed to win the champions league. There is no International competition at all.

The game wasn't as good as i thought it would be, but the niners really choked, with a 20-17 lead and 2nd and 5 they should've kept running and not get cute with that, the game was in their hands. Also really amazing that at the end Hill and Watkins got so open, especially after the challenge that decided that it was incompletion

17 minutes ago, Pifta said:

Why I am not a fan of this HANDEGG (becuase in football, you kick a ball with your foot):

- They run 5 yards (how many meters? Stop using retarded units!) then they stop and talk for 20 minutes. BORING.

- So boring that the half-time show is more exciting for many.

- The commentators are like: "Oh, he managed to catch the ball! Incredible!!!" Let me tell you about the sport HANDBALL, where you are expected to catch the ball, you are a weak player if you don't.

- There is no promotion and relegation, even if a team loses all their matches, they are still there next season. Therefore, smaller teams have no chance to play in NFL.

- They act and celebrate like they are the best team in the world. No, only in the USA. Call me if you managed to win the champions league. There is no International competition at all.

Basically my thoughts...until I actually started watching now and then and realized how incredibly wrong and ignorant my thoughts were :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In handball the commentators are like "wow what a goal!". Let me tell you about the sport BIATHLON: the goal is way smaller and you have to shoot after skiing hard! And the bullets aren't even filled with some sticky material to make them easier to catch like in handball!