website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2020

heywoodu

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Couldn't the Dutch find a presenter who can speak English without that trademark strong accent? :p

@heywoodu

Probably not :p 

Not watching this, but in quite some years of watching Eurovision I can't remember a single host being actually good, both in terms of not too much of an accent and being not incredibly cheesy with painfully not funny jokes :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I think it's for the best this year's contest was cancelled... the entries were dreadful :d

Iceland was the best entry there ever was sir!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

22 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Not even close, but it was by far the best this year.

Okay, I can accept that :hatoff:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

23 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Germany made a mini-show and had the people vote for their favourite entry. Lithuania won in front of Iceland. :p

Which is just plain stupid because the man cannot sing...