website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2020

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

IMO :CZE have the worst song so far. This song is good for radio station for young people, but not for Eurovision...

Also :ALB will revamp their song...

:CZE That's fair, though I heard worse songs that competed in past Eurovision shows.

Just now, rybak said:

Like this? :d

Like that :lol: (and it was one of the first songs I've seen on the show when I started watching that year too)

Czech Republic will be fine. If they qualify, great. If not, well, it's not the end of the world.

2 minuty temu, dezbee2008 napisał:

Like that :lol: (and it was one of the first songs I've seen on the show when I started watching that year too)

Czech Republic will be fine. If they qualify, great. If not, well, it's not the end of the world.

That's right

Which song from :DEN is your favourite? 

For me this song is the best, I hope they will choose them and later, during contest this song will be in top10 at least

9 minutes ago, rybak said:

That's right

Which song from :DEN is your favourite? 

For me this song is the best, I hope they will choose them and later, during contest this song will be in top10 at least

I'm currently listening to all the song that are competing in various national finals this year just to catch up, but since I finish Denmark earlier today, I can tell you...

For me it's between Faith and Bananas

2 minuty temu, dezbee2008 napisał:

I'm currently listening to all the song that are competing in various national finals this year just to catch up, but since I finish Denmark earlier today, I can tell you...

For me it's between Faith and Bananas

Bananas is song from :FIN selections :p

52 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

My top two (in reverse) tbh, followed by Spain, Czech Republic, and Albania. In that order

I hate every song save Latvia and Albania. Modern Eurovision seems more and more like a celebration of the world’s worst music. I say TISC has much better songs low key.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Montaigne's live performance was amazing, even though it throw off the vocals at times. Which I suprisingly liked.

No doubt they'll fix that up before may.

Loved how the whole performance was done with the singular camera without interacting with the audience. I think it works well with the song and the genre.

Clear favourite song right now, I'm not liking the other 5 songs released so far.

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I hate every song save Latvia and Albania. Modern Eurovision seems more and more like a celebration of the world’s worst music. I say TISC has much better songs low key.

(Un)Popular opinion TISC need to get budget of the Eurovision since the people here actually know something about good music