website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

phelps

Applause for the fight for Indian women, but it's probably not yet time to show up at the world championships.

Przed chwilą, hckosice napisał:

Guys looks in good shape

I hope for medals, and if not Olympic qualification.

Przed chwilą, TomJa napisał:

I hope for medals, and if not Olympic qualification.

I think hckosice was meant Slovaks not Poles ;) And when it comes to Poles our only chance for medal is Men's K1 team. Individual I'm counting on three OQ (K1 M, K1 W, C1 M).

Edited by Col_Frost

Przed chwilą, Col_Frost napisał:

I think hckosice was meant Slovaks not Poles ;) And when it comes to Poles our only chance for medal is K1 team. Individual I'm counting on three OQ (K1 M, K1 W, C1 M).

Slovakia is in a different league from other countries.

Just now, TomJa said:

This slight dominance of Slovaks over other nations :p

The thing that made me mad as heck is that only 1 of these guys can start at the Olympics. while in many other sports countries can field even 3 athletes...I just can not understand it. this is just beyond me.

Przed chwilą, hckosice napisał:

The thing that made me mad as heck is that only 1 of these guys can start at the Olympics. while in many other sports countries can field even 3 athletes...I just can not understand it. this is just beyond me.

The way to get to and take part in the games is very strange. So when you have many talents, you may find that only one of them can win a medal at the most important event in your career. I wonder if Australians will take a chance and Jess Fox will take part in both competitions.

Men´s C1 Team:

1. Slovakia  :SVK   94.38 (0)   

(9th Title in a row)

Alexander Slafkovsky

Michal Martikan

Matej Benus

2. Spain  :ESP  97.43 (0)

Ander Elosegi

Miquel Trave

Luis Fernandez

3. Russi:RUS  98.62 (0)

Kirill Setkin

Dmitrii Khramtsov

Pavel Kotov

Full Final Result HERE

Przed chwilą, TomJa napisał:

Slovakia is in a different league from other countries.

I know that, everybody does ;) I was typing about that hckosice was typing about. Wait a sec... Am I now typing about that I was typing about that someone else was typing about? This is madness! (This is Sparta!)

Just now, TomJa said:

I wonder if Australians will take a chance and Jess Fox will take part in both competitions.

:AUS will no doubts qualify in both female events Jessica already tomorrow I guess, in the K1 and her sis Noemie the next day. and they are going to allow Jess to compete in both events, since she already achieved the required Australian criteria in C1. AUS will then certainly field 2 girls in W C1, Jess as a double starter and Noemie as the classical qualied girl