website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Science & Technology Thread

bestmen

Whoopsie daisy.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Apple events are like a little wonderful Christmas for me :d

iOS 14 seems pretty cool, but I probably won’t use any of the features advertised today. I always watch these and go “wow! That’s awesome! I can’t wait to try that.”, and then I never do :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Apple events are like a little wonderful Christmas for me :d

iOS 14 seems pretty cool, but I probably won’t use any of the features advertised today. I always watch these and go “wow! That’s awesome! I can’t wait to try that.”, and then I never do :p

That's Apple in a nutshell, and you pay insanely for it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hacking your own computer...how?! Since hacking is gaining access to data you're not authorized to have access to...why would you have data on your own computer to which you are not authorized?

That sounds like something that's weird you can't do, but in reality hacking your own computer is barely even possible because then it's not hacking :p 

11 hours ago, NaBUru38 said:

So what your saying is Mexico just made themselves a target for every hacking group on the planet :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...