website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Championships 2019

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Styrka said:

I suppose Elodie Clouvel will forget her disappointment with her husband's Gold. :p

Tomorrow together in the mixed relay. She was the first one to go to Valentin after he crossed the finish line (well, at least to the fence of the tribune). Are they married already? Did I miss it?

OK, I must admit, the security of VIPs here is very good, but the most VIP among the VIPs is really a nice man. One would say "a good fellow", but I always have a respect to the monarchy - that's why I don't have my cap on at this picture:

ALBERT_PRINCE.jpg

Just now, Vojthas said:

OK, I must admit, the security of VIPs here is very good, but the most VIP among the VIPs is really a nice man. One would say "a good fellow", but I always have a respect to the monarchy - that's why I don't have my cap on at this picture:

ALBERT_PRINCE.jpg

nice moustache, by the way...:d

il y a 25 minutes, Vojthas a dit :

Tomorrow together in the mixed relay. She was the first one to go to Valentin after he crossed the finish line (well, at least to the fence of the tribune). Are they married already? Did I miss it?

Urgh, after re-checking, the are absolutely not married (or not yet). :finger: A fantasy of mine maybe. :crazy:

(nice picture, hope you are enjoying the competition ! )

34 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

ALBERT_PRINCE.jpg

Damn, you met royalty in your reporting and I had donuts delivered to my house while writing an article this week :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela