website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Championships 2019

Totallympics

4 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

For once the graphics work...

this is a horse-race track they are using. :d

Yes, the Kincsem Park is a horse riding track park - in the background you should see the other tracks (the riding event starts there this weekend).

5 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Yes, the Kincsem Park is a horse riding track park - in the background you should see the other tracks (the riding event starts there this weekend).

What’s it like at the World Champs? The World Cup I went to was pretty laid back.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

What’s it like at the World Champs? The World Cup I went to was pretty laid back.

I have an access to everything except the VIP zone (Prince Albert will be here tomorrow), including the athletes/coaches zone, "administration" zone (aka judges etc.), and I am at media tribune (a little bit to big steps for me and it makes me tired to get up and down all the time). The photos zone are ok (though I don't use them that much) except the swimming pool, where they threw us out, keeping only the UIPM official photographers (officialy because this is a mobile pool).

1 hour ago, Vojthas said:

I have an access to everything except the VIP zone (Prince Albert will be here tomorrow), including the athletes/coaches zone, "administration" zone (aka judges etc.), and I am at media tribune (a little bit to big steps for me and it makes me tired to get up and down all the time). The photos zone are ok (though I don't use them that much) except the swimming pool, where they threw us out, keeping only the UIPM official photographers (officialy because this is a mobile pool).

It sounds like you’ve enjoyed yourself then. Glad to have helped out :p. Though seriously, I’m pretty sure you’re the one that runs things like that.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela