website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Championships 2019

Totallympics

The fencing really dind t go well and since she already has a quoalification to the games next year she decided not to risk her health , her operated foot is still not  healed up  so no point in  in getting a possible injury if she s not gonna be able to win a medal

4 minutes ago, penthatlonfan said:

The fencing really dind t go well and since she already has a quoalification to the games next year she decided not to risk her health , her operated foot is still not  healed up  so no point in  in getting a possible injury if she s not gonna be able to win a medal

Didn't look that way in the qualification. We were surprised to meet her on her way back to hotel just 25 minutes before the swimming started. And here on the venue nobody (at least from the Polish team and the journalists) didn't notice she doesn't start until I told them.

Just now, Vojthas said:

Didn't look that way in the qualification. We were surprised to meet her on her way back to hotel just 25 minutes before the swimming started. And here on the venue nobody (at least from the Polish team and the journalists) didn't notice she doesn't start until I told them.

Yeah the fencing result in the final surprised me , maybe the presure got to her , I m hoping Gintare will be able to pull something out of the bag , plus justinas had a nice start , so the hopes for Lithuania in these championships aren t lost.