website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2019

hckošice

Good performance for Italy but I fear it won't be enough for olympic ticket, probably we are going to pay the falls in pommel horse, I think that around 247 points would have been enough. Super Chinese Taipei with 250....

I thought the excellent results Chinese Taipei had achieved in past competitions this year were terrible overscores and totally exaggerated, but I was completely wrong. Look at what they did here! Not only they will qualify a full team for the Olympics, but they will also probably reach team final!

Italy will probably not qualify a full team. I had high hopes for them, but it will be hard. Lodadio will also have a hard time reaching the rings final, so probably only one Italian will qualify for 2020. Bummer.

Rhys McClenagham hit his routine! Ahaaa! This is surely enough for a medal, and Adam Steele also scored very decently and has a huge chance of qualifying through the all-around. After a major disappointment yesterday, two Irish gymnasts qualifying today is not bad at all!

Anyone who scores over 78 points should qualify.

Edited by thiago_simoes

Well, France is not doing well, and if they keep this level of performance, Italy might have a chance of qualifying a full team.

And the best Polish gymnast scored over 75, what could be enough for one of the last spots if he's extremely lucky. Poland could qualify, after all. Let's see.