website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2019

hckošice

Đerek should be safe now. I had my doubts going into this, so I'm very happy to see her qualify.

Her last all-around competition was basically Rio Test Event. At the Olympics she had 0.000 vault (she literally climbed on top of it). Then last year she suffered brain concussion on vault training, after which she almost exclusively focused on floor and beam. Hopefully she will have more luck in Tokyo.

#banbestmen

Olympic qualification until now:

Event finals:
:KOR Yeo Seo-jeong
:ESP Roxana Popa

All-around:
:SUI :AUS :UKR :ESP :KOR :HUN :ARG :MEX :JAM :PRK :CZE :CUB :ROU :AUT :BLR :MAS :EGY :TUR :SVK :POR :CRO :RSA :SWE :POL :CHI :ISR :NOR :PER :UZB :TPE 

Host quota reallocation: :AZE

Only Finland, New Zealand and Singapore can still qualify individual gymnasts (or Brazil, if they fail to qualify a team, but in this case Spain would qualify a full team and one extra individual quota would be available). This means that from Switzerland until Peru everybody is assured an Olympic quota.

Singapore is very unlikely to qualify, what means that Chusovitina will almost certainly qualify through host quota reallocation (and if Brazil fails to qualify a team, Chinese Taipei will be given host quota reallocation while Uzbekistan will qualify directly).

hace 7 minutos, thiago_simoes dijo:

Jade Barbosa is injured. We'll not qualify a team now. Oh, well... I kind of expected this to happen, but it's still painful to watch.

Lol these brazilian girls live injured.