website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

Just now, Federer91 said:

Nope, I'm out now, have to see a replay tomorrow. :p 

I hope you do so, so far it's a very nice match :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow, those last 6-7 legs were absolutely amazing :bowdown:

Anderson was just pounding the T20 again and again and again :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Unbelievable match going on between Van Gerwen and Wright, 11-9 and averages of 112 and 104 with an average of 1 180 in every leg :bowdown:

Oh man, haven't seen Wade so precise and passionate in a very long time. Epic win. Ando almost won a third nail bitter in-a-row, but not this time. Nevertheless, it is that time of  year and the signs are back on, Gary is reaching perfection. 3 Worlds in-a-row incoming, everyone should be afraid. :cool:

Wright once again hitting the brick wall MVG. This guy no matter how good he plays in the Majors, always encounters MVG, i feel so sorry for him. He just cannot beat his demons over and over again.

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Oh man, haven't seen Wade so precise and passionate in a very long time. Epic win. Ando almost won a third nail bitter in-a-row, but not this time. Nevertheless, it is that time of  year and the signs are back on, Gary is reaching perfection. 3 Worlds in-a-row incoming, everyone should be afraid. :cool:

Wright once again hitting the brick wall MVG. This guy no matter how good he plays in the Majors, always encounters MVG, i feel so sorry for him. He just cannot beat his demons over and over again.

The fact that Wright jumps to 3rd on the OoM should help him avoid MvG early on :p 

Edited by heywoodu

The level is not that high yet, but at least Wade can somewhat follow Van Gerwen...hopefully he can keep that up but I especially hope the level will start being worthy of a final :p