website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

15 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Netherands in final! :hyper: Ready for the final @heywoodu? :d 

Of course :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Wales can archive the 1st win in a PDC World Cup, so c'mon Dragons! :WAL 

Disagreed :pope:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yessss!!! Mensur Suljovic is the Champions League Champion!! incredible!! :clap:

Tuned in just in time to see the last 3 darts :p 

Although to be honest I think there's too many of these tournaments. Every time they add one, all others lose a bit in significance..

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Tuned in just in time to see the last 3 darts :p 

Although to be honest I think there's too many of these tournaments. Every time they add one, all others lose a bit in significance..

Yes, exactly why I couldn't give a damn about the Premier League, I find it boring and repetitive and I only watch the other big tournaments. The Champions League is already one of the big ones and the prize money matches its prestige which will likely to grow. But yeah it's not going to be one of my favourites since it includes only 8 players and many of the personalities I like are going to be outside of that group most of the time.

8 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes, exactly why I couldn't give a damn about the Premier League, I find it boring and repetitive and I only watch the other big tournaments. The Champions League is already one of the big ones and the prize money matches its prestige which will likely to grow. But yeah it's not going to be one of my favourites since it includes only 8 players and many of the personalities I like are going to be outside of that group most of the time.

I do like the Premier League, sort of, but I couldn't give a damn about this Champions League :d 

Again the same group of players :whistle:

UK Open is much nicer for example, or the Grand Slam of Darts.