website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

Anyone watching tonights Premier League. Haven't followed this year much, but decided to turn tonight for some juicy matches. I have a question which is completely on-topic, who are the new walk on girls? :d The walkon website hasn't been updated and looks to be halted. :(

http://www.walkongirls.net 

Edited by Federer91

18 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Anyone watching tonights Premier League. Haven't followed this year much, but decided to turn tonight for some juicy matches. I have a question which is completely on-topic, who are the new walk on girls? :d The walkon website hasn't been updated and looks to be halted. :(

http://www.walkongirls.net 

Hold on, 100% sure the people on the Dutch forum will know without looking it up :d 

Edit: It's not live on Dutch TV tonight because of Europa League football, so there's less people on the forum right now than usual, it might take a little longer before you have your answer :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's week 12 and Chisnall just got his 1st win since week 5, he somehow did not choke against Lewis when being 6-2 up :yikes:

Well, ok, he choked (10 meters under bulls eye and losing the leg, then missing 4 match darts but finishing it off in the madhouse, double 1), but not hard enough :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, it's Raybar's 50th birthday today, let's see if he can pull off another of those amazing matches against Van Gerwen :d 

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hold on, 100% sure the people on the Dutch forum will know without looking it up :d 

Edit: It's not live on Dutch TV tonight because of Europa League football, so there's less people on the forum right now than usual, it might take a little longer before you have your answer :p 

The snooker is where it's at this week and next anyway :d.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

The snooker is where it's at this week and next anyway :d.

But that has nothing to do with Europa League football or Premier League darts, since snooker here is shown by Eurosport and BBC, whereas EL and PL are shown by RTL 7 (and EL is always live, PL is shown in highlight format on EL nights and live on non-EL nights) :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

But that has nothing to do with Europa League football or Premier League darts, since snooker here is shown by Eurosport and BBC, whereas EL and PL are shown by RTL 7 (and EL is always live, PL is shown in highlight format on EL nights and live on non-EL nights) :p 

I mean the snooker is the place to be, never mind the Europa League or the premier league darts :d

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

I mean the snooker is the place to be, never mind the Europa League or the premier league darts :d

No thanks, I only watch snooker when I don't really want to sleep yet but there's absolutely nothing interesting on any other channel :p 

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

The snooker is only in the first session of the 1/8. It can wait tonight. :d The other 2 have the priority at this time.