website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

Sorry not being so often on forum. I watched every single match from this championships. The only thing missing was a 9 - dart finish, other than that it was very exciting, especially between MVG and RVB, final also was not bad, but Gary was too weak on doubles in the middle of the match. Anyway, I can't wait for next one in December. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2017 at 22:13, Federer91 said:

Van Gerwen with back problems, missed last nights premier league and withdrew this morning from the UK Open. @heywoodu is it serious, do you know anything about it?

Not much more than you I think.. I'll see if they say something about it in the broadcast of the UK Open today, depending on which 'expert' they have in the studio :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The stars are aligning for Snakebite to finally take his first major. :) If he f's things up again when there is no MVG, Ando, Taylor, Lewis in his way, i don't know....

It'd be sort of fun if Van Barneveld takes him out, 3 days after being all depressed and saying "I'm done with this, I don't care anymore, I'm done, it's been enough" after losing in the Premier League :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It'd be sort of fun if Van Barneveld takes him out, 3 days after being all depressed and saying "I'm done with this, I don't care anymore, I'm done, it's been enough" after losing in the Premier League :d 

I think it's good for Wright that they meet in the 1/4 and not tonight when the pressure would be huge and we know how he handles pressure. :d Of course there is a chance Barney brings in the magic and fireworks but still i'm banking on the scot. :p

7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I think it's good for Wright that they meet in the 1/4 and not tonight when the pressure would be huge and we know how he handles pressure. :d Of course there is a chance Barney brings in the magic and fireworks but still i'm banking on the scot. :p

Smart idea, the only time I'd bank on Van Barneveld bringing the magic and fireworks is at the world championships :d 

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You just know it's gonna happen :d