website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

What a match between Chisnall and Anderson....Chisnall closing in on the record for most 180s ever by one player in a world championships match and they're together closing in on the record for 180s in one match :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

There it is, Chisnall's 21st 180 of this match and (equalling) a PDC record :bowdown:

228aa55f22.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5306250609.jpg

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

What was expected from Gurney, the question is if he did enough to get a place in the Premier League. 8 places are secure - MVG, Ando, Wright, Lewis, Taylor, Wade, Chizzy and Barney, though with Lewis phoning all year round, i wouldn't mind if he passed a year. Nevertheless he will be there, so that leaves 2 places. Klaasen, Huybrechts, Gurney, Suljovic are the next in line i suppose, though i would go for more extravagant picks like Norris or Cadby, or Durrant if he switches. 

Following up a 167-finish with a 120-finish, on the Dutch forums one would say they take their pants off for that :d 

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

What was expected from Gurney, the question is if he did enough to get a place in the Premier League. 8 places are secure - MVG, Ando, Wright, Lewis, Taylor, Wade, Chizzy and Barney, though with Lewis phoning all year round, i wouldn't mind if he passed a year. Nevertheless he will be there, so that leaves 2 places. Klaasen, Huybrechts, Gurney, Suljovic are the next in line i suppose, though i would go for more extravagant picks like Norris or Cadby, or Durrant if he switches. 

I hope they pick Cadby, because picking "newbies" like that often makes them invisible for a while after that :p (Bunting, Smith for example) 

The problem is there's 8 players who definitely deserve a PL spot (well, one can discuss about Lewis..but on talent he should be there), but not really anyone who clearly deserves it as well...they should just play with 8 players :p