website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

Apparently I was mistaken, the final which I referred to (D16 and throwing away the last dart in his hand) was in 1999 :d 

One year later he got knocked out in the first round and I remember him seeing the camera and shouting "I'm nothing but a loser!!" :lol:

Typical Barneveld and the typical thing why I don't like him that much :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Suneet said:

Aah, yup. I saw a few of Barney's matches last year and he just wasn't mentally up to winning. How I wish for the Barney of the old to show up again.

Spain beating England has no chance :p. We can have a bet on that :p

I'm not sure where to find a live stream since I'm watching it on tv, but I totally forgot to tell you the darts has started for today :p 

Hong Kong vs Ireland at the moment, a very close match :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently I was mistaken, the final which I referred to (D16 and throwing away the last dart in his hand) was in 1999 :d 

One year later he got knocked out in the first round and I remember him seeing the camera and shouting "I'm nothing but a loser!!" :lol:

Typical Barneveld and the typical thing why I don't like him that much :p 

Yes I thought so cause there was a double 8 and no double 16 in the end :p

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'm not sure where to find a live stream since I'm watching it on tv, but I totally forgot to tell you the darts has started for today :p 

Hong Kong vs Ireland at the moment, a very close match :) 

Spain did give England a tough fight! :yikes:

3 hours ago, Suneet said:

Spain did give England a tough fight! :yikes:

As expected :cool:

Alcinas and Reyes are two players who play together a lot and especially Reyes has had some very good results (remember him beating Wes Newton at the World Champs a while back) :) 

What a match between Netherlands and Australia, this is why darts is amazing! Both teams threatening a "team 9-dart leg" also. Great to see Whitlock playing a bit better again, he's been in poor form these last few seasons.

Anderson was fantastic too. Bring on the semis :)

10 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

What a match between Netherlands and Australia, this is why darts is amazing! Both teams threatening a "team 9-dart leg" also. Great to see Whitlock playing a bit better again, he's been in poor form these last few seasons.

Anderson was fantastic too. Bring on the semis :)

We have a livestream? In Italy we have the live coverage only for final and semifinals..

13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

We have a livestream? In Italy we have the live coverage only for final and semifinals..

Sorry buddy, I am watching it on Sky Sports... I'm not aware of a live stream. I'm glad you will at least see the semis and final.... the Belgium v Netherlands clash could be a great one. Though it will be hard to top that Australia v Netherlands game for excitement.