website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling UCI World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Bresset 24th, Kalentyeva 30th+, Langvad 50th+....so many world champions who are SO FAR behind the pace nowadays.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, hckosice napisał:

Thanks :) Her goal was being in top10 at these championships, but considering her form in this season and injury I think that it's still decent result.

Everyone wants Schurter to beat them.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

I love how Hermida keeps saying "enemy" instead of "opponent". :d

Ah, so the Spanish former mountainbiker of who I've been wondering who it is for hours now is Hermida. I am very thankful to you sir :d 

I like Bart Brentjens as commentator but I'm very positively surprised by Hermida and am really enjoying his commentary, it's so nice and 'light' and you can just hear he is having tons of fun :p