website statistics

Parapan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

No game will ever be as epic as that Rio 2016 final though. I believe that still remains the most watched Paralympic event of all time (unless I’m mistaken).

It was really great, and next year we might have a new winner as Japan seems to be in really great form.

Lima 2019 has officially passed the 100,000 tickets sold mark for the Parapan American Games! Great to see the support from Peru.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I believe the winners of the individual Table Tennis events and Shooting events qualify to Tokyo as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I believe the winners of the individual Table Tennis events and Shooting events qualify to Tokyo as well.

Yes, in Table Tennis the following nations won quotas:

:BRA +5

:ARG +3

:CHI +3

:MEX +2

:CUB +1

:USA +1

I don't think Shooting is a qualifying event, though - which is sad since Brazil and USA are dominating the competition :p

Just now, vinipereira said:

Yes, in Table Tennis the following nations won quotas:

:BRA +5

:ARG +3

:CHI +3

:MEX +2

:CUB +1

:USA +1

I don't think Shooting is a qualifying event, though - which is sad since Brazil and USA are dominating the competition :p

The press service seemed to claim Shooting was

The press service seemed to claim Shooting was

I think maybe this is a competition where already qualified athletes can reach the minimum qualification score for additional events, but as far as I'm concerned the only qualifying events are the World Championships and 2 stages of the World Cup.