website statistics

Parapan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@vinipereira Are you able to use the streaming available at the Lima2019 website? Supposedly they’re showing more sports.

Actually yes, thanks for the tip :p (I hope this doesn't get blocked later since that's what happened with every single international streaming of the Pan Ams here)

They're showing a Volleyball match with just one camera (but at least it's something) and apparently will broadcast Table Tennis later.

Just now, vinipereira said:

Actually yes, thanks for the tip :p (I hope this doesn't get blocked later since that's what happened with every single international streaming of the Pan Ams here)

They're showing a Volleyball match with just one camera (but at least it's something) and apparently will broadcast Table Tennis later.

Damn, the website won’t work for me :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

First gold medal of the 2019 Parapan American Games will be awarded in the hour. It’s in women’s Table Tennis and I believe that will be the match they show live at 11:00

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The biggest thing I’ve hated about Lima 2019 is their results website. It crashes often, and there’s no way to save the PDFs, which I love to do for all multi-sports games (besides the smaller and military based ones). I honestly would’ve loved both games more, had the results website been better. That’s really my only major complaint.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

The biggest thing I’ve hated about Lima 2019 is their results website. It crashes often, and there’s no way to save the PDFs, which I love to do for all multi-sports games (besides the smaller and military based ones). I honestly would’ve loved both games more, had the results website been better. That’s really my only major complaint.

You can save PDF files. 

46 minutes ago, intoronto said:

You can save PDF files. 

Yeah finally figured it out a while ago. Unfortunately all the Pan Am flies are gone, so no homemade results books for those games :(

19 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Apparently only Athletics, Swimming, Wheelchair Basketball and Rugby + ceremonies will be broadcast.

Well, it appears as though every sport will be broadcast. Only those 4 + Badminton will be broadcast with full graphics and multiple cameras though. I think I’ll enjoy these games highly. Especially since I can watch whatever I want too (hopefully). :thumbup:

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah finally figured it out a while ago. Unfortunately all the Pan Am flies are gone, so no homemade results books for those games :(

Have fun: https://wrsd.lima2019.pe/PaG2019/en/results/all-sports/competition-schedule.htm

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, it appears as though every sport will be broadcast. Only those 4 + Badminton will be broadcast with full graphics and multiple cameras though. I think I’ll enjoy these games highly. Especially since I can watch whatever I want too (hopefully). :thumbup:

This is good but those streamings with just one camera get boring really fast :p (unless you're really interested in the result). But it's okay since Athletics and Swimming will take most of the time anyway + I enjoyed the wheelchair rugby matches broadcast today.