website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Broadcasters

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Most Eurosport streams have ambient sound only at the moment. Annoyingly, the TV streams can't be paused/rewinded.

I got flashbacks...

No ads, no commentary...

With commentary, annoying ads for eurosport player.

WHY?

days -2 to 0 worked perfect.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBC One coverage has just been rowing and road cycling so far. Normally at 0600 they have their morning show 'Breakfast', so they have dubbed the coverage at this time 'Olympic Breakfast', which is exactly the same just with this annoying graphic in the bottom left

image.png

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

2 minutes ago, FancyFenchel said:

Anyone has Eurosport Player Stream of cycling with commentary? (in Germany in particular.)

I can only see ambient sound or handball (titeld as cycling)

no, you have to choose the Eurosport1 channel stream to have commentary (and get the lower picture quality and all the ads)...

3 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

How come?

all the eurosport players feeds are without any commentary...the app is so messy that's very difficult to find some events...

I never expected to watch our Volleyball NT or our fencing players with no voice at the Olympics...:facepalm:

moreover, we have 3 different ways to get the discovery streams and all 3 have different outcome...just unbelievable!

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

all the eurosport players feeds are without any commentary...the app is so messy that's very difficult to find some events...

I never expected to watch our Volleyball NT or our fencing players with no voice at the Olympics...:facepalm:

moreover, we have 3 different ways to get the discovery streams and all 3 have different outcome...just unbelievable!

The same for me. I feeling let down from Eurosport. #1 of cycling, the home of olympics... :cry::cry::cry: