website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Broadcasters

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nenad said:

Streams which are not on ESP 1 or ESP 2 won't load for me on ESP player. WTF. It says communication error. 

Are you using ad blockers by any chance? They can mess up the player.

#banbestmen

16 minutes ago, dcro said:

Are you using ad blockers by any chance? They can mess up the player.

I tried it in incognito and it's even worse. I can load ESP 1 and ESP 2 streams after few attempts but none of the other streams which are live. 

2 minutes ago, nenad said:

I tried it in incognito and it's even worse. I can load ESP 1 and ESP 2 streams after few attempts but none of the other streams which are live. 

Thats strange. It works fine for me. I tried on Mozilla, Chrome and edge, it works everywhere and I am even using adblocker on mozilla

really weird. restart the pc and retry again.

when looking at my accounts options it is written i can watch the streams in all EU, but since ESPlayer for the olympics is for the whole europe it should work on the continent also outside of EU i assume.

18 minutes ago, nenad said:

That's right. Sonic api request failure at the bottom. 

Sounds like the problem I had. Resetting the router may help, but it didn't to me.

I was told I had problems due to my Network Provider giving me dynamic IPs. I could try getting the provider to give me a static IP. That would however cost me extra which made me fight on against them.

However https://1.1.1.1/dns/ ended up as the solution for me.

Can't say whether you have the same problem as me (no streams worked for me), but it may be the solution.

for those having problems with eurosport player / discovery+ and some random network errors, just switch the DNS to those of google or cloudflare (just make a quick research to find them)...

they're also normally faster then those of the usual internet providers on almost every website...